[INTERVIEW] JONISE ROXANE talks about getting her FEET TICKLED, her tiny feet and MORE! | Foot Model Feature

Jonise Roxane's tiny bare soles facing forward.

 

          Today's spotlight is on rising African Foot Fetish Model JONISE ROXANE (or better known as just Roxane)!  She is a proud member of our Feet & Greet Facebook Group Platform and today she sits down with us to discuss her fetish, how she joined the foot fetish world, having ticklish tiny feet and more!


The Feet & Greet:  Hello Jonise Roxane, are you ready for this interview?
Jonise Roxane:  Yes, I am ready for the interview😀

The Feet & Greet:  How are you?  Did you have any foot fetish experiences over the Holiday?
Jonise Roxane: I am good 🤗.  How are you? 😌
Sadly I did not🥲 . I didn't have a holiday .

The Feet & Greet:  What inspired you to get into the Foot Fetish world?
Jonise Roxane:  A friend (lets call him a friend) 🙃. He introduced me to the Foot Fetish world, and I never looked back🥳.

The Feet & Greet:  What was your very 1st Foot Fetish Experience?  Who was it with and how was it?
Jonise Roxane:  My First Foot Fetish experience was from an ex.  At least that's one good thing that came from that relationship. 🤐

The Feet & Greet: Have you had any "interesting" or even strange foot fetish experiences that you would like to share with us?
Jonise Roxane:  Not really.  I guess I am still new to this.  I haven't yet had any out of the world experience.

The Feet & Greet: What do you like about your feet?
Jonise Roxane:  I believe I love my soles more.

The Feet & Greet: How would you describe your feet, and what size shoe do you wear?
Jonise Roxane:  I would describe my feet as small and easy to get shoes. I am a size 4🖤.

The Feet & Greet:  What do you like to do with your feet and what do you enjoy foot guys doing to your feet?
Jonise Roxane:  I mostly enjoy tickling my soles.
It's funny to me how one can walk using their soles and not feel ticklish but feel ticklish when touching. Wonders of the body don't you say.  😏

The Feet & Greet: How would you describe yourself physically?
Jonise Roxane:  I am an ebony🤎 petite lady.

The Feet & Greet: How would you describe yourself as a person?  
Jonise Roxane:  I believe I am a kind and loving person. I love to use emojis. I feel they show how I truly feel on text.

The Feet & Greet: What are you into outside of the foot fetish world?
Jonise Roxane: I guess I would say reading. I always like to learn something new.


The Feet & Greet:  What's the freakiest sexual experience you've had outside of the foot fetish world that you would like to share?  
Jonise Roxane:  None yet. I am a pretty introverted girl.

The Feet & Greet: What are some of your turn ons?
Jonise Roxane:  Cleanliness and a good heart.

The Feet & Greet: What are some of your turn offs?
Jonise Roxane:  Trying to show off🤮 .

The Feet & Greet: Do you sell content?  If so, what sites do you sell your material on or how can Foot Guys get in touch with you for content?
Jonise Roxane: Yes I do 
Instagram - just lost it but making a new one .

The Feet & Greet: What's the most frequent request you get in the Foot Fetish World?
Jonise Roxane:  Tickling videos🤭

The Feet & Greet: Is there anything that you would like to plug or shout out?
Jonise Roxane: c🤔🧐

The Feet & Greet: Where do you see yourself in the future within the Fetish Community?
Jonise Roxane: Probably having more people appreciate my feet🥰


See more of Jonise Roxane's feet below!


Jonise Roxane's toes painted blue!



Jonise Roxane showing off her big butt and tiny soles.



Jonise Roxane's toes painted red.



Jonise Roxane's toes painted bright white!

___________________________________________________________


Join us on OnlyFans at http://www.OnlyFans.com/FeetAndGreet

Watch
*  Tickle Videos
*  Big Feet and Tiny Feet
*  Soles / Bare Soles / Wrinkled Soles
*  Foot Worship
*  Footjobs / Cum on Soles
*  Toe Sucking
*  Toe Wiggling
and MORE!!

_________________________________________________________



Fetasy Magazine Coming Soon!!


Email us at TheFeetAndGreet@Gmail.com

Comments