[INTERVIEW] FeetFix90 tells us how got into the Foot Fetish World, Licking his AUNT'S Friend's FEET and MORE! | Instagram: @FeetFix90


          Candid foot videos and cold approaches are becoming very popular within our foot fetish community, and we can certainly see why!  Many Foot Boy's in the Foot Fetish World have expressed being shy, introverted and have openly admitted to part of the reason for their lack of success with women concerning their fetish is not having the confidence to just.... "go for it".  Amidst a sea full of foot fetishist afraid to go after what they want, popular Instagram Foot Fetish Content Creator @FeetFix90 has the gall and moxie to walk up to random women in public and flat out ask to take photos of their feet and even ask to touch them and what's so appealing is that his success rate is incredibly high!  This is why @FeetFix90 has so many foot boys cheering him on and following his success stories while they live vicariously through him.  @FeetFix90 is certainly a leader, warrior and king among the average foot men and we are proud to have the young brother speak about his fetish and foot fetish experiences here on our Feet & Greet Platform.  


The Feet & Greet:  When did you first discover you had a Foot Fetish?

@FeetFix90:  As a young boy maybe like 8 years old.

The Feet & Greet:  What was one of your first foot fetish experiences?
@FeetFix90:  Getting inside the square closed in box of a kitchen chair and licking my aunts friend feet while they talked.

The Feet & Greet:  Did your Aunt or your Aunt's friend notice what you were doing?  How did they react?
@FeetFix90: Yes she did, she said "Tonia you better get your nephew he down there licking my feet.... "she didn't move them though lol

The Feet & Greet:  How did your Aunt react to her saying that?  How long were you down there licking and how did it end?
@FeetFix90: My aunt didn't do or say anything I think she continued to do her hair.... it ended with me just stopping after a while.


The Feet & Greet:  What type of feet turn you on the most?  How would you describe your ideal pair of feet?
@FeetFix90:  I like I Nice dry pair of soles the most .  

The Feet & Greet:  What types of things do you like to do with feet?
@FeetFix90:  I like to massage them, bite the meaty parts of the foot lol, suck toes, and use them for a footjob.

The Feet & Greet:  What would you say is one or two of your best foot fetish experiences?
@FeetFix90:  Getting foot jobs from a granny, while we smoked weed.  I met her while she was walking from a store we went to her house and smoked then been linking ever since.



The Feet & Greet:  Have you ever had a foot fetish experience with a woman that you deem out of your league or a particular woman that you thought you'd never have the opportunity to connect with but you did?  How did it come about?
@FeetFix90:  Yes I experience that often when I go on the hunt for feet for my ig page feetfix90, I never thought most of these women would be ok with me taking pictures and rubbing on their feet in public and I also didn't think I would be making all these types of women from different races, backgrounds and ages smile and be flattered for me doing so.

The Feet & Greet:  When did you start filming feet and taking candid creep shots?
@FeetFix90:  I started when I was working at Lowes, seeing all the mature ladies come in after church with heels and their feet in comfortable shoe wear. 

The Feet & Greet:  What inspired you to get into the content creation part of the Foot Fetish world?
@FeetFix90:  I started looking for feet to look at on ig.... and I noticed that most of the feet I seen were small, pretty feet with pretty nail polish on Caucasian women... I knew I liked feet that were more opposite of that... I liked big and small feet, dry and ashy feet, fat feet, feet of all races. Then I knew there was a spot that needed to be filled for people that share my same kind of interests in feet like me.

The Feet & Greet:  Would you mind sharing your technique when it comes to shooting fetish content?
@FeetFix90:  Sure I will share, I basically compliment a woman on her shoes or pedicure, then I tell her what I do as in that I do photography of women feet and shoes and simply ask for do they mind participating with my collection of feet on my ig page... I get pictures, videos, my feel on, aroused, and some times a new friend.

The Feet & Greet:  What advice would you give to young foot boys wanting to know how to score more foot fetish experiences?
@FeetFix90:  The best thing I can say to the young ones out there that want to have more experiences with their foot fetishes is  "closed mouths don't get fed".


The Feet & Greet:  Is there anything that you would like to plug?  Any links?  Any shout outs?
@FeetFix90:  Shout out to all the women that participated, shout out to feet greet that did this interview; he is another content creator I met in this foot fetish community that I know we share a lot of the same interests in feet. Shout out  to  all of my fans that follow feetfix90 on ig. Peace out.  

Meaty round heels filmed by @FeetFix90

Pretty white woman toes in sandals shot by @FeetFix90


Sole shot by @FeetFix90 while at the store!









*  Candid Video Clips 👣
*  Footjob Videos with Messy Cumshots 💦
*  Sole Shows 🐾
*  Shoe Dangling 👡
*  Foot Domination 😡
*  Leg Humping 🦵
*  Toe Wiggling 🦶
*  Toe Sucking 🍭
*  Foot Licking and Sole Worship 😛
and more original Foot Fetish Content
available for UNLIMITED STREAMING

__________________________________________________________

Fetasy Magazine is COMING SOON!
The number one Magazine for The Foot Fetish World.

____________________________________________________________



Comments